Clubhouse at Hampton Hills Country Club, West Hamption Beach, NY
The Ultimate in Software & Portals Technology for Private Clubs
Private clubs and their management strive to ensure that each member is provided with the utmost in value and personal enjoyment of the club, its services and staff. In today’s world, an important component to help achieve top-rated services is a management system that permeates the entire fabric of the club’s business in stealth mode.
Crescent Systems understands the need for dependable, proven software systems to enhance the club management experience and drive value for the members. Crescent software delivers unsurpassed functionality from the clubhouse departments to the members via online services in a timely, seamless fashion for ultimate performance and convenience.
Crescent Systems’ 2nd generation SQL solution, SYSTEM6 delivers solid value for the Private club in, Food & Beverage, Retail POS, Inventory Control, Golf Management, Reservations, Event and Banquet Management, Advanced Member Portals/Online Access for members and Financial Reporting. The rich software delivers these must-have feature sets:
- An intuitive, easy-to-use and user-friendly interface.
- Fast access to information with few steps and clicks.
- Advanced Member Portal for 24/7 access for Members to view all statements/ real time receipts,member roster, calendar of events, full tee sheet AND book any activity ONLINE.
- Reliable and integrated credit card & ACH processing with highest PCI Compliance.
- Integrated, single-source database concept creates the one-stop-shop environment.
- Real-time transactions, secure reservations and flexible reporting.
- Interactive, online access for guests and member convenience.
- Guest TRAK funtionality records guests visits, provides alarm when @ maximum visits and automatically resets at end of cycle measured while archiving guest info for possible marketing initiatives.
Check out some of the partial list of current private clubs using Crescent Systems Software on our Customers page.